Monday, February 25, 2008

A quick survey...

Hey, everyone... I've noticed that my blog is getting more traffic, so I was wondering how good this blog actually is. I have one survey question posted on the right side of this screen... if you could just pick one of the choices, so I have an idea as to how you feel about this blog, I would really appreciate it. If you have ANY suggestions about this blog, or our activities with the homeless, PLEASE e-mail them to me at dot.contiguglia@gmail.com

THANKS :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just spent a few days in NOLA and spent lots of time visiting with the homeless, particularly in Jackson square. I am having trouble finding other info or reflections on this matter; then I found your blog and I very much enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing and I will definitely bookmark this.
-Shae Tate